Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stuff

My poor little baby has his first "illness". He has a fever and threw up this morning. He's been sleeping a lot and isn't rolling around and trying to crawl like he usually does. Makes me so sad. Isn't baby sicks the worst?
So since I'm sitting around with him I thought I'd just share a project I recently finished. I made this blanket that I saw at Aesthetic Nest. I loved hers and was way excited when I realized I had just about everything already to make it myself! Here's how it turned out:



And I just had to add this picture:

It makes me happy. I wish I could sleep so soundly.

And thats it. See ya next time.

7 comments:

  1. I made a blanket like that for Bug. Never again. It took forever and it ruined my sewing machine. (It got all clogged up with lint, and when I took it apart to clean it, it never went back together.) I love the blanket, though! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture of your little guy - Hope he feels better soon!
    L-O-V-E the blanket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so sorry your baby's sick :( Hope he feels better soon! Love that blanket - you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blanket! And I love that pillow with the circular fringing on it . . .and the kid is way cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, what a ham!! The blanket is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add 1 3/4 cups sugar to the chocolate cake recipe at MMB. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.