Wednesday, January 12, 2011

YouTube, I Love You

Oh wow people. I need to catch my breath because I have been laughing so hard I very nearly barfed. For real. I wouldn't be a good friend or lover of comedy if I did not share these videos with you!

I was over visiting Jillybean's blog where she had posted this video her kid's teacher had shared with them, click over there to see the first video.

And this is the second video:




And the third video:



I am not kidding you when I say I was laughing so hard there was some retching and disturbing noises coming from me. I hope you enjoy as much as I did!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my heck! I laughed so hard, I cried! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT! If you buy 8...

    bwahahahah! Thanks for sharing. Me & mine had a good giggle-fest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun for the whole family! Me and my kids ADORE watching these together, though I must say my favorite is still #1. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this series has become the latest favorite in our house.
    Just last night Max was saying "If you buy eleven hundred and eighty four......"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't know there was an episode 3 now. I first saw this on Teachinfourth's blog. So funny.

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.