Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pearly Whites

Remember forever ago when I posted about whitening my teeth? Well, I honestly only tried it that one time and then I gave up because I'm weak.

But I'm totally redeeming myself because I've done it five times in a row now!! And ya know what? I can see my teeth getting whiter!! WOOT! And ya know what else?! Its not that bad anymore! I learned how to not swallow or move my tongue or do anything so I don't have to taste the nasty whitening taste! Its perfecto!

I think the part my kids like the most is that I can't talk for an hour everyday. I basically just motion at them and mmmmmm really angrily. They laugh their heads off. And my son just follows me around mimicking my mumbling.

The only bad thing was that one time when I had to sneeze. That was painful.

9 comments:

  1. I am so impatient! I did this for a week and didn't really notice a different, so I stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is whitening now. He complains like nothing else about it though. I'd almost rather that he kept his not-so-white teeth. But, I do remember what it was like when I whitened my own. It definitely isn't the most pleasant thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could do it for a whole HOUR a day. That's kind of ridiculous. And I think all my children would be dead by the end of that hour. They tend to do things that require my yelling very loudly in order to save their life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did ya have paste shoot out your nose? Ew. I would love to try whitening my teeth. They aren't too bad, but whenever I see the commercials for the stuff I am always so envious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used Crest Whitestrips a few times and my teeth become SO sensitive. I guess there's no way around it but it sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey....just hopping around and found you! I am now a loyal follower!

    As far as the teeth whitening, I tried it once and it made my teeth too sensitive. I was not able to slurp slurpees or eat ice cream and I didn't want to lose weight cuz I like being pudgy so I stopped.

    Come visit me anytime,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like you used 5 teeth whitening strips boxes in a row or 5 sets of those strips alone in a row?

    I went through a box, religiously, and didn't really see much of a difference. If I could get my hands on free samples, I'd try 'em again...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really have a good comment I just haven't commented for awhile and I wanted to let you know I'm still alive....sort of....ugh...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drink diet coke while you are whitening...it helps!

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.