Friday, May 15, 2009

Help MEEEeeeeee!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!

I SHOULD GO TO SLEEEP BUT I CAN'T....

...ONLY BECAUSE I'M CRAZY!!!

AND FULL OF ANXIETY AND TENSION!!!

BECAUSE I WAITED UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO GET STUFF DONE AND MESSED AROUND INSTEAD!!!

DIDN'T YOUR MOM EVER TEACH YOU TO NOT PROCRASTINATE?!?! I GUESS MINE DIDN'T...OR I AM STUPID...I VOTE ON THE LATTER!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(*deep breath* Oh, and p.s. After tomorrow morning I'm done with my break. Are you so excited?! Because this didn't count at all.)

6 comments:

  1. I am excited. . . how did you know? Hope you're less crazy then!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you work best under pressure? That's what I say when I procrastinate (or just need to be at my best)

    ;) wink, wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy, anxiety, tension and procrastinate - 4 things I'm really good at!

    Breathe in deep - breathe in RE - breathe out LAX - come on do it with me - RE - LAX. Sometimes it helps - sometimes, not so much! ;)

    Good luck Hope you're sleeping - as you can see - I'm not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know for a fact your mother doesn't procrastinate...why didn't she pass that trait on? So I guess you're just stupid...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was me last night procrastinating my YW lesson. But luckily I got it done by 10:30pm instead of my usual 1am. Procrastination is my middle name.

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.