Saturday, May 16, 2009

What Happened to Your Face?!

On display here is some hard factual evidence. Look at these pictures. I said LOOK--look at them!! DO IT! (I'm sorry to subject you to such horrific experiences, but you'll be a better person for it, I'm sure):


Examine photo #1:


And photo #2:


And last, photo #3:



Okay, now that you can see what I'm talking about, I have to confess. I have a terrible problem. Look through the pictures again, and come back. Go on, look again. WAIT! Don't. I'm sure they're scorched into your memory already.

So, after looking through my pictures, I realized I have two problems (yes, only two...). Number one being there is something severely wrong with my face.

And number two, I need more clothes. All my pictures I have the same orange cardigan on! Even go look at the blogger luncheon pictures--ORANGE CARDIGAN! Sure I love it, but man I need more than one go-to outfit. Sheesh.

And yes, of course, I'm focusing on the shopping problem and not the face one. The shopping one is much easier to fix, and much more enjoyable. :)

11 comments:

  1. You do look super cute in the orange cardigan! I wish I could wear orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the orange cardigan . . .

    Hey, help me out will you? How do you make your blog have 3 columns? I can't for the life of me figure it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look young enough to be a college coed and you look really good in orange! Not many people do, well except for me, I look good in orange too. But, this comment is about you and not about how REALLY GOOD I look in orange. :0)

    p.s. My husband calls me the one pants woman because I have these black velour pants that I wear EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' good but I vote go shopping. Seriously, do you need a better excuse? I didn't even notice the same orange cardi until you blabbed. Just buy a different orange cardi! That's what I do...need a black skirt? Keep looking until you have purchased 6 of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same problem for like a year or more. I literally had 3 shirts that I liked and the rest didn't fit well so they stayed in the back of my closet. I have SO many pictures of me in those same 3 shirts over and over. It looks like I never change my clothes.

    Just last month I went to 2 stores (inexpensive ones) and bought myself some fun shirts (about 8 or so) and about tripled my wardrobe. :)

    I agree with everyone else, you do look lovely in orange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DORK! You look fab in orange!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting------I was thinking 'WHERE HAVE I SEEN THAT CARDIGAN SWEATER BEFORE" odd

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL... OH MY GOSH that is hilarious. You see, I am always wearing black (it's slimming)... anyway, People probably think I wear the same shirt because when I find one that fits just how I like it... I buy a few of them! lol!

    I always am making faces in photos also! You still look pretty though, and that's not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Orange cardigan is cute. Your haircut is even cuter. I wish I could carry off a good short haircut like you!
    PS: Do you visit Target (sales racks) much? Or your local thrift store? Great places for cheap wardrobe updates, IMO. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. there's nothing wrong with your face its super cute. and you rock the orange cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could I call you Missus Rogers? I'll be your neighbor... (if you didn't watch PBS as a kid then my comment will make ZERO sense).

    And not only do you have an adorable expressive face, you are thin (this fluffy chick could not rock the cardigan).

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.