Friday, June 26, 2009

Meat Transformation

Yesterday I saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.



Can I say:



AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!

>insert amazing picture of Shia and me running away from Decepticons (that I would do myself, except blogger SUCKS and won't let me post pictures!!!)<

I love the Transformer movies, mostly for the fact that Shia's in them, and as we all know, I love Shia.

But seriously, the graphics, Shia, its Transformers!, and Shia... swooooon

Anyway, I had a lot of fun until we went to Tucanos for dinner.

Have you ever been to a Brazilian restaurant? The kind where they bring you lots of meat on spits and you eat lots of meat and meat and meat!!

Have you?

Well, let me tell you, there's a lot of meat eating there.

And let me introduce you to the "MEAT SWEATS". The meat sweats occur when you've eaten too much meat. Its like you've eaten so much meat, its trying to escape through your pores.

And yet, we do it a couple times a year. My husband looks forward to the four or five times a year where he knows he will eat so much he gets sick. WHY DO WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES?!

I'm not sure, but man I want some meat now. And Shia.


9 comments:

  1. First, I love Brazilian meat houses.

    Second, I don't love Shia. He wants to have sex with his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOV SHIA! LOVE HIM! he's really really hot. I'm so glad you got to see it (and what a wonderful present to dave) i can't wait to see it. I'm going to try to get a babysitter for tomorrow and go see it with chad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Transformers, Shia, not so much. Acting yes, not cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your stuff and just laughing. I haven't seen the new Transformers movie yet but want to badly.

    And the meat. I just passed a Brazilian meat restaurant last week and thought it'd be a fun date night. Never been to one of those places but I've been to Brazil (the country), but sadly, only came away with Garotos (waxy, Brazilian candy wrapped in bright yellow papers) and cans of Guarana. Mmmm, almost as good as meat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband would LOVE that - the meat thing, not Shia! I've never been, not much of a meat eater myself, but he would swoon I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just sw Transformers 2 today. It was great. I couldn't finish my Cherry Coke because I had to pee and didn't want to miss any of the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get my booty in gear and go see that movie already. I'm glad to hear you loved it.

    I've only been to a brazilian meat place once back in HS. I really want to take my hubby cause I know he'd LOVE it. But isn't it funny that we do that. Kinda like on Thanksgiving. We all plan on stuffing ourselves so much it hurts. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If Shia weren't in Transformers, would you still think the movies were so great?

    Hate to stir the pot here, but those movies are awful. Seriously. They're offensively bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're not stirring the pot Daddy Geek Boy, I know how you feel about them! I do like them, but I know they have faults, they are definitely not the best movies ever made by any means. But I find them incredibly entertaining, and of course theres Shia. But one of the reasons I like them too is because I have a soft spot for Transformers, memories from being a kid and what not. There were definitely things I didn't like, but for the most part I was entertained! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.