Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh man...

I don't know why I do this to myself. I think deep down I must have this need to talk, to share my opinions. Maybe I was stifled as a child...right, that must be it.

When I'm reading a blog and it asks you something right there at the end, I think they really must be talking to ME and I must answer! Then something comes up where I wonder why...why did I answer?! It will only cause me sorrow and grief right? Its happened before and it just may happen again. Like today even.

I commented on a post over at Venus vs. Mars about sex! I KNOW! What was I thinking?! If any subject could be considered "touchy" that would be it, and there I go all spewing my opinions like the vomit no one wants to be around. Poo.

Oh well, it's out there. I just hope no one sends me hate mail. Hey, I know! Go over there and share your (very much agreed opinion with mine) and help me out okay?! Stand up for me if anyone is mean, make me feel like I'm not about to hurl! It will be awesome! You know you want to! Right?! PLEASE!! (How's that for pathetic begging? Not so great? I'm sure I could do better...NO? Okay, then just go over there already!)

Thanks guys, you're the best!

3 comments:

  1. I have never read that blog. I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I got your back - I even totally agreed with you to make it sound better (that I do agree is Totally beside the point!) Yay you for talking about the S word on the internet - and not even anonymously!!

    Hey, are you going to Kristina P's lunch on Saturday??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I checked out your comment over there (umm...how could i NOT, after that introduction?) and you know what? I totally agree with you. And you did a great job. You said what you thought. You said it graciously. You said it well. And you didn't say anything inappropriate. Good for you for speaking up.

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.