Friday, June 5, 2009

Could they BE any more Annoying?! (voice by Chandler Bing)

People are annoying.

And I wonder...why are the annoying people so drawn to be so annoying right around me?! Garrrrrr, its frustrating.

And it really wouldn't be that bad (or atleast AS bad) except they catch me off guard and I have to react after they leave. Do you know how much that sucks?! And do you know how ridiculous I look stamping my foot, clapping my hand to my forehead, rolling my eyes, cursing under my breath all alone? Pretty stinkin' ridiculous.

But what's even worse, is when I gear up for a response (you know how it is, you play it all out in your head--"they're going to say this, and THIS is going to be the most awesome st comeback! YES! Finally!") and it's like they sense it and are all extra polite/sweet/careful/non-annoying/grrrrrrr and you lost feeling in your limbs for nothing (you know because of the adrenaline)! So frustrating.

You know what else is annoying? Mosquito bites. Possibly the most annoying things on this planet, although I may know a few people that could rival them.

7 comments:

  1. I always wish I were snotty enough to make a really nasty response, but I generally chose to be the better person and take the high road. Being the better person sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I get all ready with the perfect response and then have no opportunity to use it. It's like a sneeze building and building and then--nothing. Very unsatisfactory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always come home and reenact the story for my hubby and then make the rude comments in my play by play version. At least I get to pretend. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Push your fingernail in and make an X. They will stop itching. Like a magic trick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I know! There is this one woman who drives me nuts! but then she's all nice, and there is just nothing I can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's better than bursting into tears. I'm not the better person like KP, I hate confrontation...unless...I have to defend someone or myself...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annoying people ------the worst ever I suppose and I am not quick enough on my feet to "give them a good Wendy comeback" I will be thinking of you while up north and check on ya when I get home my friend. PEOPLE IN CANADA ARE NOT ANNOYING ---dont cha know.

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.