Friday, June 12, 2009

Puke, and Periods and Play--OH MY!

I'm so excited guys! :)

Except I'm NOT excited too. :(

I'm excited because a group of my girlies are heading up to Park City for an overnighter, isn't that so super fun?! Yes I tell you, YES!

I'm NOT excited because Wednesday night I was up all night barfing, resulting in a full day yesterday of not being able to get up off the couch for more than two minutes. So I still don't feel quite recovered and I don't want to feel crappy on this get-away. Sad yes?

Plus I get the great intense pleasure of "riding the crimson wave" starting this morning on top of feeling like...well, we'll just say poop.

I need some magic medicine or something to get me feeling normal, I should invent that or something. Or maybe I'll just go take some tylenol and have a flippin' fantastic time tonight! Whoo!

8 comments:

  1. Ew, yuck! Feel better and go have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the getaway. We'll be riding the wave together... that's right, I am one of the lucky few who really wasn't effected (in the good way) from the girly surgery. Good times. I thank the family curse for that one. Glad you are feeling good enough to come still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok this is just crazy. I've been sick the last few days myself and my RS is going up to PC tonight for a retreat. I've been drinking Robitessen like it was diet coke (gah who says a dose is FOUR tbsp? Ick). Good luck getting better, and have a blast up in PC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What rotten timing! I hope things get better for you and you have a marvelous time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a great time! Wish you were coming to the lunch tomorrow. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nyquil should do the job, but then again you don't want to sleep during the trip! Have fun & hopefully you'll find that magic medicine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puke must be "in" right now...my youngest son just dry heaved on my husband. We're hoping it's not contagious, but we do co-sleep, so we have a barf bowl on hand just in case.

    Feel better soon & hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor lady! I hope you had a wondrously rapid recovery and no lingering symptoms. Are you having fun with the girlies?

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.