Sunday, June 21, 2009

To be or Not to be...Alone

My husband's been out of town since last Thursday. I know that doesn't seem like a very long time, but its felt like E-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y! (about how long it took me to type that <---- out)

Probably normally it wouldn't be so bad, but this last week was CRAZY busy and I hurt my back digging out an irrigation ditch (oh man did that suck!), so I had zero energy to get anything done while my husband was gone--ZERO.

I think I may have gotten a little depressed or something, since I ate donut holes and cookies and PB M&M's for breakfast yesterday, which started at noon. (You think I'm joking don't you?)

But I see the light at the end of the tunnel because the man is coming home tonight! YES! Not that that changes much, since he'll go back to work and I will as well, and it will be all crazy all the time, but hey, atleast he'll be home.

With lots of extra laundry he'll bring with him. And he'll expect me to make dinner (because I didn't all weekend, seriously) and he'll want a little back from a trip "attention", if ya know what I'm sayin'.

Dang, maybe I should've enjoyed the alone time a little more.

7 comments:

  1. Lucky you and the attention!!! No he is going to get all over in your business and dump stuff on the floor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so understand how you feel! Mine has been gone since Friday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I am nutso for my hubby, but I sleep sooo well when he is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby has been going out of town a lot (in fact I think I just read that it is for the same reason, just different places). Glad to hear he's finally comin' home to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are prepared to hang out a lot with me because I'll be having 3 weeks alone time without chad starting next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it's nice for them to leave! Sorry about your back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. Totally understand.

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.