Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Talky Tuesday


I don't understand Wordless Wednesdays. Only because I rarely see anyone who doesn't actually NOT use words. They put up their picture and then they explain it. Even if its something like "this just inspires me." NO WORDY! NO! BAD!! It says wordLESS, that means an absence of words! Hello?! (I don't care if you do wordless wednesdays, its your blog do whatever you want, I'm just rambling okay? Don't be offended.)
So anyway, that picture up there is of the new humidifier we just recently purchased (hence that its new). We got this special kind that you can put Vick's stuff in so that it will help extra with breathing and coughing and whatnot. When I pulled the humidifier out and started setting it up, I saw where you put the medicine in. See above picture. It says "POUR INHALANT HERE''. I don't know why, but I thought that was hysterical at the time. It was like a modern day bong (although there are bong's in this modern day, so....)! Obviously I'm very naive and innocent and have no idea how drug use works. Which I personally think is a good thing.
Okay, I'm gonna go sit by the humidifier and see if I get high. Yeahhh.....maaaannn....

4 comments:

  1. OH, a humidifier ----------I had no clue it was a humidifier. I thought it was a new potty of some sorts, and since I can't see very well, I thought it said "pee here". Tricky, I thought. Maybe I am the one who is HIGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a new potty training device as well. This is one wordless Wednesday that I'm glad that you wrote an explanation for! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the Wordless Wednesdays! And I totally thought that was a picture of a urinal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently I am not the only one who thought it looked like a urinal.

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.