Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Devil Made Me Do It!

Oh sad, sad, sad. I meant to get a couple posts ready and have them go the next couple of days while I was out of town; but sadly, I've been lazy and now have to spend the rest of my time actually getting ready for our trip. Dang myself. I hate my procrastinating ways! But will I change? Probably not. But I hope so.

So you won't be hearing from me until next Monday or Tuesday (unless by some miracle I can move at the speed of light, get everything I need to done, and then blog too...). Now don't start crying, its going to be okay. I promise. I know you can survive, you're strong. You're tough! You can do it!!

I just don't know if I can do it.....WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! *running away, sobbing*


Bye guys, see ya next week! Don't do anything I wouldn't do... heh heh. (I'm going to Vegas, so I get to do anything I want, because didn't you know there's this saying: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Which is the devil's way of tricking you into doing bad bad stuff and thinking you can get away with it. Don't worry I'll be good, I'm always semi-good. ALWAYS.)

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I just booked a trip to Vegas for the end of next month, today! I'm very excited. Can't wait to be able to practice prostition, legally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous! hope it's warm and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess everyone is getting ready to go out of town b/c this has been the slowest blogging day I have seen in a long time! Have fun and stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been to Vegas once, many, many, many moons ago. It was very cool. My favorite was the MGM Grand only because it had a statue of Elvis, due to his performing there so much.

    Side note... I saw that you like Mountain Dew. Dude,(what's left of my CA accent coming out) I could swim in the stuff. It. Is. So. Good.

    We are sisters now. I have to stalk you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I mention to you (before, like when I first go to know your crazy elvis self)..that my kids call Mtn. Dew the "nectar of the Gods". I love going to VEGAS.......wheeehaa. I, like Kristene, like playing the prostitute role (on hubbys of course) It's so...liberating. He makes a great pimp. And I love all the food, crazy people...we were there in October and I got to see DONNY & MARIE...I had such fun!!!!! hubby wasn't as excited, and we had to share our table by 2 gay guys from Seattle....I was laughing so hard. Have fun, will miss ya

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.