Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MySpace

Forever ago I had a myspace account. It was just as addicting as blogging is now, but not nearly as fun! But I got really into it and finding high school friends and people I hadn't talked to in a long time. Then one day, a girl I grew up with, (and not just grew up with but was one of my best friends as a kid and still a pretty good friend in high school, etc.) changed her profile to private. Apparently when you do that you have to re-add all your friends or something. And she...um..."forgot" to add me. So I requested her to be my friend again. Nothing. She didn't add me. Hmmmmm, so strange! I may have requested her friendship a couple more times after that (only because I'm dense, and could not fathom that she wouldn't want to be my friend!), but eventually I got the hint.

Please don't ever do that to me.

Thanks. :)

p.s. Myspace is the devil. Its BAD! Never, EVER, join myspace! I'm just looking out for YOU! Okay, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.