Why I don't like people coming to my house:
1. I would actually have to put the laundry that resides on my couch away.
2. I would have to yell a lot at my kids to pick up all their stupid toys. And I try not to yell so much, mostly because it hurts my ears.
3. I'm afraid they'll smell whatever it is that's leaving the funk around here, that I still can't locate.
4. I have to actually shut the door when I pee!
5. I can't leave my bras hanging on the doorknob to my bedroom.
6. That whole cleaning thing just keeps coming back to me. I'd actually have to do it.
7. I'd have to button my pants.
8. I can't pick my nose whenever I feel the need.
9. I'd have to open the blinds and let some light into this pit of despair.
10. I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BLOG!!!! THE HORROR!
How about you? Are you a visiting kind of friend or a homebody?
Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs
9 hours ago