Thursday, March 5, 2009

A B C as easy as 1 2 3!

Angela from Funky Bag Freak had a fun tag going on, so instead of actually using my brain to come up with something, I just did this. Phew, dodged that bullet....

A is for your age: 26 I think.....(I have a hard time remembering how old I am, because I care so little about it...)
B is for your burger of choice: cheeseburger, but I don't really care for burgers that much.
C is for the car that you drive: Chrysler Town & Country (mini van baby! LOVE IT! We have a DVD player, so no mocking the mini van.)
D is for dog's name: I don't have a dog, but the dog I grew up with's name was Belle--best dog EVER!
E is for an essential item you use each day: computer--DUH! ;)
F is for your favorite television show: The Office
G is for favorite game: Guitar Hero, oh and Heads Up Seven Up
H is for hometown: Tacoma, WA
I is for instruments played: Piano and French Horn
J is for favorite juice: mountain dew (I've been told its the nector of the Gods', hence its a juice)
K is for what you'd like to kick: as in a person? Or a habit? Well, neither really...
L is for last restaurant you dined at: Chili's
M is for your favorite Muppet: Animal, he's so crazy!
N is for number of piercings you have: one in each ear (I'm so innocent...)
O is for overnight hospital stays: 4 I think.
P is for people you were with today: My kids, the people at work.
Q is for what you do in quiet times: Read, blog, blog, BLOG! hehe
R is for regrets: I don't have regrets, not really. Except for not being rich. I regret that a lot.
S is for status: married. Oh, and rich, super rich. Upper class. Yeah...
T is for time you woke up today: 8:30 AM (I slept in. I wish I'd been in a coma though)
U is for what you consider unique: someone who can be themselves and not care what other people think--I REALLY like those kinds of people!
V is for favorite vegetable: carrots
W is for your worst habit: being lazy and that whole rich thing...
X is for x-rays you have had: just one (I've never broken anything) and then at the dentist?
Y is for yummy food you ate today: candy and mountain dew = YUMMY. :)
Z is for zodiac sign: Aries, when the sun and the stars align, I have super powers. Do YOU?

You can do this if you feel so inclined, but based on how you reacted to my last tag, I'm assuming thats a NO. :)

4 comments:

  1. I just broke my 4 year Chili's ban on Friday, and it was actually pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super fun tag! I like it! I like that you are super rich! I like that you live in Tacoma! I like that you drink Mt. Dew! So, I'm coming to visit but only if I get to sleep in past 8:30 . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, I knew you'd love to play. I'm bringing my toys to your house to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh THANK YOU for mentioning me on your blog! You're the first one ever to do that...I luv you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.