Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm a Glutten for Punishment

I have fallen in love with this site! I seriously love everything she does, and I REALLY want to win this pettiskirt! I bought my own material for it just a few days ago and it came in the mail this very day, how exciting!
The un-exciting part? I have NO IDEA how to make it. Even with the directions. And a sewing machine. And a program that injects how to do stuff right into your brain (like off The Matrix, yeah?). I can't do it.
But a lady at church might could, so I'm going to ask her.
But my back up is winning the one off her site, wish me luck! I'll need it because (oh, you've NEVER heard this before...) I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh, what a stinking cute skirt ---good idea. NO NECESSARY IDEA!!!!!!! give it to the lady at church who likes to sew and knows about that strange evil device called a sewing machine. Then take a picture as I WANNA SEE ---I hope you win it I really do, but you and I are in the same boat, I rarely win anything ---hard not to take it FREAKING PERSONAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...are you really whining? Because I haven't seen you much and I'm giving away a purse!

    Put on your big gurl panties and starting leaving me comments!

    HAHA luv you melonhead!

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.