Thursday, March 26, 2009

Such a Love/Hate Relationship

Okay everyone, I have to preface this by telling you, I'm one of the millions who completely love the Twilight series. Adore it! If you don't like it, whatever I don't care, I personally loved it, and I hate that people who didn't like it make those of us that did seem like we're dumb and must not know what good literature is (not everyone acts like this, but some do, and I hate it.). I read a LOT, I love good literature, classics, Harry Potter, whatever. I liked Twilight, it was entertaining to me. Anyway, to get on with the post, the movie for me was fun because I liked the books, but seriously so dumb. It just was on a cheap budget, so the actors/graphics weren't up to snuff. If you want to know a great opinion that mirrors mine, see here. The blog is Nurturing Narcissism, and I adore her, she writes well and is hysterical. She also re-cast the movie and cast the next movie--SPOT ON! I wish I could see her version of Twilight! Anyway, she also featured on her blog today this video from youtube--it's a little long, but seriously soooo funny! I laughed my butt off! So if you know anything about Twilight, you have to watch it! hehehehehehe

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, I am hoping they have much better special effects for the next one. I didn't hate Kristen Stewart as Bella, but I think you know my feelings on Rob Pattinson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. So funny. Seriously. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh...YOU DORK!!! jk.

    That was too funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. um...planning a lunch chica, wanna contact me? hmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES Angela!!!! I will SOOOOO be there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, that was pretty good...I love the part where he says,"Because...Shutup"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like Twilight and crew aren't terribly well written, however, I do totally see why people truly enjoy them. It doesn't mean you're dumb either (imho). It's escapist literature written by someone with a compelling voice and who has hit a real vien with a ton of people. That spells success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone is totally entitled to like what they want -WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY. I have read the books, but haven't seen the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't like Twilight. Well, the first three books were ok. The fourth one made me hate them all. (Basically because it make me squirm in my chair, and nervous about whether or not God was reading over my shoulder.) Didn't see the movie. Although, I think I would like to watch it once.

    I REALLY like Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you...I loved harry potter...I love old Classics and I thoroughly enjoyed the Twilight series.

    I spit on haters! lol!

    No really...but to be honest...the movie was SLOW for me.

    I love the video posted though...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

I'm mysteriously judging whether or not you're going to comment or not...you know you want to.