Alrighty guys, I got tagged by Rachel at Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug. Go over there and check her out, she's great!
So here goes:
STEP 1: Respond and rework. Answer the following questions on my blog, replacing one question that I dislike with a question of my own invention.
STEP 2: Add one more question of my own.
STEP 3: Tag eight other bloggers.
1) What is your favorite day of the week? Frimaturday.
2) What is your biggest fear? funerals or going pee.
3) What was your worst subject in school? Math definitely.
4) Who did you hug last? Husband's family goodbye.
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Facebook--but never myspace--and my blog list mostly.
6) What was the last item that you bought? Chick-Fil-A, we ate fast food ALL week.
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would go to Italy, Greece, Mexico, Hawaii, New York, even Vegas again, SO MANY PLACES!
8) What is your favorite book? My all-time favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird. I also ADORE the Twilight books, and Anne of Green Gables and I love the Little House on the Prairie books, I really enjoy reading, anything from blogs down to conversation hearts! ;)
9) What was the longest car ride you ever took? From Washington down to Reno, down to San Diego, back up to Washington. It was a long drive! :)
10) What was the last movie you watched? P.S. I Love You--so cute and so sad!
11) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions, what would you do? Since this is a magical day indeed, I'm adding no money constraints either; so I would get a big group of girlfriends together and go to a spa, get our nails done, our eyebrows waxed, and pick out hot outfits and go do karaoke or dancing or something totally fun! So awesome!
12) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)? Invest it?! HA I wouldn't do that anyway....I would rid the world of man leggings.
13) In your opinion, who is the most significant person in history and why? Jesus Christ. (How could I change that Rachel?!) :)
14) If you had a choice of places to live, where would it be? Washington, or paradise! :)
15)What's an item on your property you can't live without? Well, I don't own property, but I couldn't live without my family, everything else is all replaceable. Even though I would be REALLY sad without my clothes and shoes and jewelry. :( And I'd be really sad without our urinal/humidifier.
16) What are your hopes and dreams? To just always continue to improve, always work on being better, and that my kids will be happy and live good lives. :) Oh, and to be blog famous.
So now I'm tagging:
Anyone who wants to do it! :)
my sister. Kristie, do it or you're dead to me.
(Oh Rachel, sorry I didn't follow the rules very well, I didn't delete a question--I liked them all just fine--and I didn't tag eight other bloggers. I'm a rebel like that. Oooh, living on the edge! But of course apologetic about it. Thats why I'm passive aggressive <-----see #5)
Overstock’s Spring Black Friday Sale.
7 hours ago